2/12/2015

RECREATION + SIMPLE IDEAS



Hey guys! This week was all about Mexico City downtown. It's a cool place where you can see different styles and kinds of people. I love to walk around and just ait and look at everything and everybody. This week, I also took advantage of my beloved gurlfriend Thalía who helped me with the shoots. I feel so confident infront the camara with her and everytime she have some free time of her full schedule LOL I like to shoot with her. 
You should wondering... You been wearing the same pants and shoes in your past two posts... Yes, it was a time/photographer issue but also, it's a nice example of how can you take the same shoes and trousers, mix it with a different shirt, sweater, accesories, etc. and create a complete different outfit and look perfect everytime. (At the end I will show you the 3 options). I hope you enjoy!

Hola a todos! Esta semana fue todo a cerca del centro de la Cd. de México. Es un lugar muy cool donde puedes ver diferentes estilos y tipos de personas. Me encanta caminar y sentarme a ver la gente pasar y mirar los bellos edificios. Esta semana, también tomé ventaja de mi querida amiga Thalía, la que me ayuda constantemente con los shoots. Me siento muy seguro frente a la cámara con ella y cada que tiene un espacio en su apretada agenda LOL, me encanta hacer los shoots con ella. 
Se podrán estar preguntando... Has estado usando los mismos pantalones y zapatos en tus últimas 2 entradas... Y sí, realmente fue un problema de tiempo/fotógrafo que me ayude, pero también es un gran ejemplo de como puedes tomar los mismo jeans y zapatos y mezclarlos con diferentes camisa, sweaters, tshirt, accesorios, etc y crear un look completamente diferente y lucir perfecto cada vez. (Al final te muestro las 3 opciones diferentes). Espero te guste!

Cheers!

Photo credit: Thalía Mendoza

What I'm wearing: Beanie: F21 / Sweater: H&M / Backpack: ALDO
3 different outfits with the same joggers and shoes :)










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HEYNOVALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig