2/02/2015

BURGUNDY




Hey guys! A new week to share with you my personal style :)  This time the focus item for my look was this burgundy color knit sweater. I love it! is really cozy and comfortable. The double finger ring I'm wearing today is everything! I have it since 2013 when I was in Melbourne Australia, I went to a small boutique and I bought it (I can't remember the name of the place) also I'm really excited to be back in Australia in march, I'll visit Brisbane a the magnificent Sydney :) I love to shoot out in the city and discover new places in the great Mexico City! I hope as always, that you have a great start of a week. Love you!

Photo Credit: Izael Garrido :)




What I'm wearing: Knit sweater: H&M / Jeans: ZARA / Hat: FOREVER21 / Earcuff: DIEGO DOM SHOP / Double finger ring: A shop in Australia :)






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Cuanto lio para la foto de tu mano! Jaja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya sé! Pero valieron la pena las mi fotos de mi mano jaja 😊

      Delete

© HEYNOVALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig