1/10/2015

WELCOME TO HEYNOVALES



Hey guys! I’m Novales (It’s my last name) ; a 23 year old graphic designer from Mexico city and I want  you to be welcome to my blog Hey!Novales. It will be about my personal style and everything that happens in my life. I like to wear and mix different types of clothes. Most of my closet is full with affordable items that anyone can get. I also like sale season and it’s the time when I get crazy with shopping. During the years, I been discovering my personal voice in fashion and now, I feel more than ready to show it to the world. I hope you enjoy every single one of the posts that I will make for you. Also you can follow me on instagram@heynovales  I’ll try to post there an #OOTD every single day and here on the blog, a complete shoot at least once a week.

Hola a todos! Soy Novales (así me apellido); tengo 23 años y soy Diseñador Gráfico viviendo en la Ciudad de México. En este primer post quiero darte la bienvenida a mi blog Hey!Novales. Este blog es acerca de mi estilo personal y todo lo que pase en mi vida diaria. Me gusta vestir y mezclar diferentes tipos de ropa. La mayor parte de mi guardarropa está lleno de prendas muy accesibles para todos. Les confieso que me encanta comprar en temporada de rebajas y es cuando me vuelvo loco comprando ropa. A través de los años he ido descubriendo mi voz personal en la moda, cometiendo algunos errores pero aprendiendo de ellos. Ahora, me siento más que listo para enseñarle mi estilo personal al mundo. Espero disfrutes cada uno de los post que subiré para ti. También me puedes seguir en instagram@heynovales , voy a tratar de subir un #OOTD cada día en instagram y aquí en el blog un shoot completo, al menos una vez por semana.





WHAT I'M WEARING

Beanie, tank top and jeans: H&M

Denim vest: ZARA


Boots: TOPMAN


Clutch: COACH








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HEYNOVALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig