1/12/2015

FEELING VINTAGE




Hey guys! It was a really fun weekend here in Mexico city and I wanted to update the blog with this fun and vintage look; not very usual for me but I was in the mood to try it since I saw a few classic movies this past sunday, and the inspiration came to me. The thing about fashion to me, is wear what you like and play a little bit with the dresscode you use to. I hope you enjoy it. Have a great start of week :):)

Hola a todos! Este fin de semana, fue de mucha diversión para mi en la ciudad de México y para actualizar el blog, quise utilizar este divertido y vintage look como lo he denominado. Realmente no es lo que suelo usar en el día a día pero quise intentar ya que el domingo vi algunas películas clásicas que me inspiraron a hacerlo. Para mi la moda, es usar las cosas que nos gustan y jugar un poco con el código de vestimenta al que usualmente estamos acostumbrados. Espero les guste. Tengan un bonito inicio de semana :)




What I'm wearing:

Trousers: Pepe Jeans
Coat: Bershka
Shoes: Forever21
Hat: Vintage
Tshirt: Neff
Socks: Perry Ellis




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HEYNOVALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig