1/12/2015

DENIM + MICKEY



Hey guys! It’s finally friday and the weather in Mexico city has turned into a freezing cold with a little rain showers. I personal preferer the sun, but anyway, I need to rock it, so I decided to wear this lovely denim jacket that I bought recently and Im in love with it. Today I’m heading to downtown Mexico city and a backpack is the greatest option to be comfortable if you need to walk a lot. I hope you enjoy this look. :)

Hola a todos! Finalmente llegó el viernes y el clima en la ciudad de México se ha vuelto en el frío más espantoso junto con lloviznas. Personalmente a mi me gusta mas el clima soleado sin llegar a ser excesivo claro. Pero bueno, hay que arreglárselas y verse bien aún con este frío. Por esto, decidí usar esta chamarra de mezclilla que compré recientemente y estoy enamorado de ella. Hoy me toca ir al centro de la ciudad y un backpack es la mejor opción para estar cómodos y tener las manos desocupadas si necesitamos caminar durante todo el día. Espero te guste este look. :)




What I'm wearing

Beanie, jeans and jacket: H&M

Mickey Mouse Tshirt: NEFF

Backpack: ALDO









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HEYNOVALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig