2/04/2015

RED ROSES



When I saw this red wall while I was walking in the city, I couldn't resist to shoot in front of it. This red roses thank top that I bought in Urban Outfitters while a go, is one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe, is very simple and adds a great pop of colour to my looks. The tote bag I'm using, I screen printed myself cuz I love the beautiful illustrations by Laura Laine, I just added the roses to this one. You can never have enough roses. I think is because Valentine's Day is coming... #foreveralone LOL

Cuando miré esta pared roja mientras caminaba por la ciudad, no me pude resistir en hacer un shoot enfrente a ella. Éste tank top con rosas rojas que compré hace algún tiempo en Urban Outfitters, es una de mis piezas favoritas en mi guardarropa, es muy sencillo y añade un gran toque de color a mis looks. La bolsa que estoy usando, la imprimí en serigrafía ya que me encantan las bellas ilustraciones de Laura Laine, solo le agregué algunas más rosas al diseño. Nunca puedes tener demasiadas rosas. Creo que es porque el día de los enamorados se acerca... #foreveralone LOL

Love you guys!

p.c. Izael Garrido












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HEYNOVALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig